Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

It's been a fun week for us so far - Dane graduated from Kindergarten!!!
(And my mom and I are half way through Season 2 of Downton Abbey :-)

Here's what I wore to Dane's Kindergarten graduation.  
It was a special night, which called for a special skirt!
Skirt: Target / T-shirt: J. Crew Factory / Sweater: Old Navy / Shoes: Banana Republic

I wore this running around town.  I love blue & green together.
Skirt: Target / Shirt: J. Crew Factory / Shoes: Steve Madden

My mom bought me this outfit to wear while traveling this summer.  
I love the fun (and comfortable) leggings!
Entire outfit: Heartbreaker / Shoes: Havaianas

I haven't been doing much shopping lately, but if I were, I'd be shopping at J. Crew Factory.  
I purchased a few summer items back in December, and I have really loved them.  
The quality and fit of the items have been great.  And they have lots of sales.  
So if you're in the mood to shop....click here.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW!!!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Franziska said...

that second outfit is so cute. I love the stripes with green - I've actually been looking for a similar skirt for a really long time.

Unknown said...

hellllo leggings! LOVE the entire outfit. can you mother please shop for me, too...pleeeease? i too love me some J. Crew Factory (and their sales) but I'm also on a shopping hiatus (so sad)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...