Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

I have big news - white jeans ROCK.  I have never owned a pair.  Until now.  And they make ordinary outfits seem new (just like my colored denim did last year...except these are uncolored denim :).  
I plan to wear them a lot this Spring & Summer.  As long as I don't spill spaghetti sauce on them...which, let's face it, will probably happen at some point!

Until then...outfit #1.
Sweater: Local Store / Scarf: Old Navy / Jeans: Jolt / Boots: Target


Outfit #2.
Sweater: Forever 21 / Shirt: Target / Jeans: Jolt / Boots: Steve Madden


There you have it.  Go get yourself some white jeans!
I hope everyone is having a great week!
Be sure to check out The Pleated Poppy for more fashion inspiration.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I do love white jeans too, the only bummer is yes, I would probably spill spaghetti sauce on them too. Lol
Other than that, I love the whole outfit!

Mike and Lindsay said...

You could be a model. Seriously...LOVE THE BANGS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...