1. It's been over a month since our last post, so you're probably thinking, "Only 5 pictures???" Believe me, we have hundreds, but I'm going to try and post a few pictures more frequently. That's the plan anyway :-) Here is a picture of Dane waking Erik after his nap. Dane loves to run into Erik's room before we do, and Erik always loves to see him. It's so darn cute! And I love Erik's hair all messy in the back....perfect nap hair :-)
2. Here is Dane with cousin Robbie. They filled TONS of water balloons at cousin Cruz's birthday party. It was Dane's favorite part of the party. He didn't even go inside for cake. And that's a first!
3. Here is Erik helping me clean the house. Vacuuming has become one of his favorite activities. Seriously, if I'm having a tough day with the two of them, I just vacuum and then everyone is happy. Erik follows me around with his toy vacuum and Dane plays CDs while singing extra loud. Peace and order are then restored :-)
4. Dane drew his first sunshine about a month ago! It was so cute. He looked up at me and said, "Look mom, a sunshine!" I love that he drew a smiley face in the middle. Dane LOVES to draw and write. He can draw stick men, smiley faces and sunshines. And he can write Dane, Mom and Dad. He can write pretty much any word if we spell it out for him, but he can write those three on his own. Preschool, here we come!
5. Surprise to some of you! We are expecting our third little peanut in January. I'm currently 19 weeks along, but this picture was taken at 16 weeks. I'm HUGE this time around. I popped instantly and have just continued to grow at a rapid pace. My doc says it's normal and that I'm right on track, but it feels so weird to be this big this early. We have an ultrasound in a couple weeks, but we're not going to find out the gender. I selfishly want a little girl so I can master pig tails and teach her a back flip, but then I selfishly want a boy so that Dane & Erik can grow up with another brother. So either way, God knows best and will give us what we need. We are just super excited to complete our family and buy that minivan all our friends talk about. Ha!!!!