1. Early in September, we got a letter from the city saying two of our Elm trees had Dutch Elm Disease and had to be removed. So...my resourceful husband rented a 35-ft lift and cut down the 50+ foot tall trees. While he had the lift, he hung a swing for our swing-loving son. Check out the length of that rope!
2. This was Dane's first time in the swing. It was a Saturday morning and Matt took him out in his PJ's :-)
3. Pure joy!4-5. This was a different time in the swing. Dane saw a ball on the ground and insisted that he swing with it. Of course :-)6. We used to sit Dane on the counter while he brushed his teeth, and it worked pretty well. But then we saw this stool at Target and it has completely changed our brushing routine! Now Dane brushes his teeth for long periods multiple times each day. He even likes to use two Elmo toothbrushes.
7. Post-bath brushing.
8. We love, love, love those crooked teeth!
9. Hamel park has a really cool playground, and this contraption is made for big kids. You stand on it and can spin yourself in circles. Well, I was on it having fun, and Dane saw me and wanted to join in. So he sat in it and spun a few times. Not as much fun when you have to sit down :-(
10. And more spinning on another playground toy...only this time Dane spun me. Gosh, I'm a lucky mom!