1. We've taken Dane to a couple of apple orchards this Fall. Here he is in front of the "How Tall This Fall?" sign. We found out last week, at Dane's 18 month check-up, that he's really 36.5 inches tall. So he's either slouching a lot, or the sign is leaning a bit :-)
2. And here he is last year!
3. Dane loved picking out apples from the wooden bins, and he loved throwing them in my plastic bag. Yes, we did have some casualties, but most ended up in the bag.
4. He tried so hard to pull them off the tree, but his little hands weren't quite strong enough. Maybe next year.
5. We love how happy Dane is in this picture!
6. There was a hollowed out log at one of the orchards. Dane liked playing peek-a-boo through it.
7. We bought him these old school blocks, and he played with them for 5 whole minutes!
8. There were three little boys climbing on a pile of haystacks, and Dane loved watching them. He just clung onto his football and laughed while they climbed all over. It was super cute.
9. Later in the week, Dane had a rare snuggle moment with dad. He just sat in Matt's lap for about 20 minutes. I was jealous!
10. Thought we'd leave you with a keester shot. Here is Dane trying to turn the fan on with his foot. He learned this from his lazy parents :-)
Have a great week!