1) When Dane is tired he sucks his fingers and smells his blanket. So fun!
2) We snapped this group picture a couple weekends ago when we went to the pumpkin patch. Afterwards, we headed to our house to for my parent's surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary.
3) Shelly's mom was over recently and helped us cook dinner. Dane wanted to get in the mix and help out. He brought a chair over to our kitchen island and then climbed up to help out.
4) This past weekend, I put together a huge pile of leaves to try and get some pictures with Big D. Two of his cousin's, Simon and Cruz came over as well. Here is little Simon...he's 7 weeks old.
5) Dane wasn't too excited about the leaf pile. We tried to lure him in by tossing a ball on the pile.
6) We put all three cousins in the pile to try and get a shot. Cruz leaned over and gave Simon a kiss. It was so cute.
7) As you can see Dane still wasn't a fan of the leaves.
8) The boys ran around the cul-de-sac for a while. They played really well together. Sharing balls with each other...
9) Giving each other kisses...
10) and just had fun running around. It was a great Sunday.