A lot of our friends write "Ten on Tuesday" posts, and since we haven't been able to keep up with our pictures, we thought we'd try it! Hopefully, this will keep us from posting summer pictures in September (like we're currently doing :-).
1. Here is Dane is his first ever amusement park ride at Lake Okoboji. He's not that into it...
Z's house. Matt put these ridiculous floaties on Dane's arms. He couldn't even move his arms. But he sure looks cute :-)
3. Dane and daddy in the pool. Matt can always get him to laugh.
4. Aunt Kelly, what are you doing to my gorgeous curls??5. Dane has quite a rat tail when his curls are soaking wet.6. We went to visit the Pirozzi's a few weekend ago. I love this picture. Mia is trying to persuade Baby Dane into the sprinkler. Despite her cute smile and charming personality, it did not work :-)
7. We saw cows at the State Fair. This one sneezed on Matt and left some very nice snot on his arms and legs. We have pictures but thought we'd spare you. Gross!!!8. Dane had his first ride on the Giant Slide!
9. And he ate his first Sweet Martha's cookie. Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.10. Dane is really into The Backyardigans right now. He actually sits and watches most of an episode. He was super tired in this picture, and when he gets tired, he puts his fingers in his mouth and smells his blanket. We think it's super cute :-)