Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I Wore

Hi Everyone!

We had a crazy weekend with a huge storm.
We lost power overnight and woke up to an overflowing sump pump - ugh!
Our basement flooded a little, but the damage was minimal compared to some of our neighbors.  
We were so thankful to Matt's dad for coming over and bailing water with us, and for my mom who stood in line at Home Depot to buy us a generator.
Without them, the damage would have been so much worse!!

My advice to all homeowners out there - have a battery back-up for your sump pump!

And if you don't know what a sump pump is, then you probably live in a desert and can just focus on the clothes part of this post :-).

Here's what I wore for WIW this week!
My church outfit.  
Dress: Forever 21 / Jacket: American Eagle / Shoes & Purse: Target

I loved the mix of black and brown on the shoes and carried that over into the rest of my outfit.

A play date with Missy and running errands.  
T-shirt & shorts: J. Crew Factory / Shoes: Target

Running errands and dinner with my sis & her boyfriend (at our house...nothing fancy).
Shirt: J.Crew Factory / Shorts: Old Navy / Shoes: Havaianas

Date night with Dane :-).  He requested Chipotle and a trip to Target to look at Iron Man toys.  
Pretty cheap date!
Top: Forever 21 / Jeans: Vigoss via Nordstrom / Shoes: Steve Madden via Macy's
Thanks for reading!
I hope you have a great day and enjoy the last week of June - eek!!!
I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

3 comments:

Marie said...

What an awesome bag!
Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

cairncottage said...

Hi! Stopping in from 'What I Wore" blog hop. Love your church outfit!!! And since it seems that anything with stripes catches my eye this year, the striped top and green shorts is a close second! We've had lots of rain all week, here in northern Indiana! Not fun! So glad you had help from family.
Blessings, Ann

Mel said...

Love those shoes!

That whole outfit is awesome! Cute as always ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...