Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi There!

Time for another WIWW post (where we ditch our yoga pants for the clothes hanging in our closets, in case you've never heard of WIWW)!

I had the chance to hear Glennon Melton, from Momastery, speak last week.  I know!!!  
I can hear your gasps through the computer screen.  
And she was that good.  She was funny and honest and a beautiful soul.  Just beautiful.  And SO funny.  But I digress...

I had to find something cute to wear because I knew all the ladies in attendance would be dressed up, and I thought I had the perfect peplum top.  
The one I knew was too small but thought that just maybe if I put it one more time, it would fit.
Did it?  You already know the answer to that.  OF COURSE NOT.

Here's the proof.  
Top: Forever 21 / Jeans: Gap / Necklace, Purse, Shoes: Target

It's pullin' in all the wrong places.  Dang it.

So I headed inside and found a similar alternative.  Not as "pretty" but still cute.  
And yes, my skin is pretty much the same color as my white t-shirt.  
Top: Local Store / Shoes: Steve Madden

And here's a close-up of the super cute necklace. 
 I keep looking for them at Target, but they are sold out everywhere.  

Bottom line for this week - go see Glennon if she ever comes to your town.  
And wear clothes that fit :-)
Have a great week!!!
As always, linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...