Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

Yee haw, it's mid-March!  Warmer temps are right around the corner!!!  
Not that you can tell here...with our heaps of snow and all.
But I'm a believer...the sun is coming!

I did a little online shopping over at Forever 21 and found this cute top.  
I don't buy a ton of prints, but I really liked the colors and the pattern.
Top: Forever 21 / Jeans: Gap / Boots: Steve Madden
It can look a little like a tent, but I love that it hides the (eh-hem) mom tummy.

One of my 2013 resolutions is to go on more date nights with my boys.  
I convinced Dane to snap a couple pics with me before our date :).

I love this one.  And I love this kid.  He'll be SIX next week.

Also, if you live in the Minneapolis area, we just got a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf!!!  
It's at the MOA right next to Forever 21.  I found it while returning a couple things.  
I'm a happier lady now :).
Have a great week and be sure to check out The Pleated Poppy!


houseblendfamily said...

Love the top! And your date is adorable, too.

Jessica Jensen said...

The pictures of you with your boys are precious! What a great mom taking her boys on dates, I love that! :)

Rachel Lynne said...

So I totally almost bought this top at F21 and now I'm sad I didn't! It is so incredibly cute! :) Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...