Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday lovely people!  

It's time for another WIWW, so here are my outfits from the week.

I wore this running errands.  Just call me Sporty Spice.
T-shirt: Made by a friend / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Nordstrom / Purse: Nordstrom
 I wore this to Dane's school curriculum night.  I have had this outfit for several years, and I break it out at least once a year (once it about all I can take because the pants are suuuuper tight...they must have shrunk or something :-).  BUT I WEAR THE SWEATER ALL THE TIME.  If I could go back and re-buy this outfit, I would ditch the pants & shirt and purchase two sweaters.  It's really light but also super warm.  And it's lasted a long time.  My kind of sweater.
Entire outfit: J.Crew / Shoes: Target
 I wore this to Target (yes, I get "dressed" when I go to Target...somedays it's the only place I go.  On those days, I call it Tar-jay just to fancy it up a bit :-).
T-shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Nordstrom
 I wore this to/from school.  Easy, peasy.
Top: Gap / Pants: Loft / Shoes: Steve Madden
 I wore this to BSF.  I am in love with this blazer.  I was eyeing this one from Boden, but yikes, the price tag!  And then I've been wanting this one from H & M, but I never get down to the Mall of America.  And then I found this one.  At Tar-jay.  I know.  Let's hope it lasts...

Also, my apologies for the mirror.  Some little hands slimed it...I will try to remember to clean it before next week :-).
Blazer: Target / Jeans: Gap / Boots: Steve Madden / Necklace: Hot Mama
Cute, right??

Thanks so much for stopping by this week!  

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...