Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  I had a fun week as a single parent.
Matt had a kid-free vacation business trip to IN, so I was flying solo.  I had a few "crazy mom" moments, but those were mostly due to our Keurig crapping out on me mid-week.  Honestly, who can parent sufficiently with zero caffeine?

Anyway, I give it up to those of you who are single parents, or have spouses that travel frequently.  I pray your coffee makers never, ever stop working :-).

Here is my first outfit of the week.  I finally jumped on the neon train!  I love this shirt and feel so on-trend.  (I fully realize I will be wearing it as a workout shirt next year, but it was still worth it!)

Top & Shorts: Gap Factory Store


Matt and I were talking the other day about things we want our boys to be able to do.  Not character building things like being kind or doing chores.  But fun things.  Like playing an instrument, hitting a golf ball or skiing.  As grown men, we want them to have a general knowledge of some things.  Well, I just thought of one more thing.  

Taking pictures of girls!!!

Dane took the next couple photos of me while we were playing outside.  Not bad, eh?  

Dane, even though you rolled your eyes at me when I asked you to take these, you'll thank me one day.  Maybe when you're 16 and your girlfriend asks you to take pictures of her for her blog.  Because that's going to happen.

And you're welcome :-).

Top: Target / Shorts: Old Navy / Shoes: Havaianas / Sunnies: Loft / Earrings: Gift

Top: Target / Shorts: Gap Factory / Shoes: Sanuk / Sunnies: Loft
Have a great week everyone!  Don't forget to link up with The Pleated Poppy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...