Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Well, I did terribly this week! We were on a little road trip, and I forgot to take outfit pics. Boo! But my mom did take a family photo of us at Mount Rushmore, and she got my entire outfit. Yay Mom! So here is one of the outfits I wore on our little vacay. It was my first time wearing a fedora, and I have to say, it was awesome. Not only did it make the outfit, but it kept the sun off my aging face and made me feel a little like a rock star :-).

Top: Old Navy / Pants: CAbi / Shoes: Sanuk / Fedora: Target

I wore this while running errands at night. I bought this leather jacket to wear in Vegas last February, and I pulled it out last week in June. Hmmm...I guess that's Minnesota for ya! I had forgotten that I owned this jacket, but I'm glad I remembered it because I think it looks good with the ripped jeans and leopard flats. I will have to remember this combo for the Fall (or maybe sooner - you never know around here).

Jacket: Target / Jeans: Nordstrom BP / Shoes: Nordstrom

I wore this outfit yesterday. It was warm enough to wear a dress but cool enough to wear a sweater. Does that make sense? And to be completely honest, I wore flip flops most of the day. I only put on these shoes to run errands and take pictures. Comfort first. 

Dress: Target / Sweater: J. Crew / Shoes: Calvin Klein via DSW 

That's it for this week! I hope everyone is doing awesome and getting some fashion inspiration from everyone linking up at The Pleated Poppy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...