Stacy tagged me to list 8 things that no one knows about me...here goes!
1. I crave tradition. I don't think I had enough growing up because I desperately want to create events that occur every year and pass them down to my kids and grand kids. If any of you have any fun traditions, please share them with me!
2. I just bought my first thing on Craig's list...a jumper for Dane for a whopping $10. He was getting bored with his toys. Time to jump!
3. Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love the cooler weather, the leaves changing colors, the fall decorations, the fresh school supplies. And...I love getting the J. Crew catalogue and seeing all the argyle & plaid...it's so collegiate.
4. I'm deathly afraid of spiders. Even though I've seen 20+ this summer (I've even killed a few myself), I still freak out when they move. Ewww...
5. I played the flute in elementary and junior high.
6. I love the taste of beer. Heineken light is my new favorite. But I also love Corona and Coors Light.
7. We quit our gym and bought a treadmill. We now have a "mini-gym" in our unfinished basement. I'm hoping to stay fit through the winter this year...
8. I love going to new restaurants. I love checking out the atmosphere, the menu, the food, the people. If given the choice to return to a really, really good restaurant or try a new one....I will almost always try the new one. So much for tradition :-) I'll have to find a balance there!
Stacy tagged pretty much everyone I know (who has a blog)....but she didn't get Kristin and Kelly! Tag, you're it!