Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I thought I'd take today to share some funny pictures of my kiddos.  
One of the best things about being a mom is witnessing all the hilarious things they do.  
Am I right?
And isn't it great we have smart phones to capture it all?
We get to witness the funny, capture the funny and then share the funny with the world.
LOVE IT!!!
So here are a few pics that make me smile :-) 
  
My boys give Iron Man (or men) a seat at the breakfast table.  He's part of the family.

This guy wears shades while watching tv.  

And inside the library.

These two take their coffee black.  

A certain 6 year old loves stealing my phone...so I find random pics like this one every day.  
I love it.

This guy recently pointed out Iron Man's "pee pee." 

These two found a great way to cool off their oatmeal.

This guy thought it would be fun to wear a stache to Wacky Wednesday.  He wore it the entire day.

Dane loves carrying Tripp around...Tripp thinks it's hilarious.
The state of our kitchen in this pic...not so hilarious.

This guy likes wearing baby toupees.  

 This guy destroys his older brother's preschool artwork just to entertain himself.

This guy actually wants to sing hymns at bible study.

This guy can't stay awake if we get in either the car or the bike trailer past 3pm.  Can.not.stay.awake.

I get the chance (daily) to practice my bicep curls.  Who needs free weights?

You may have seen some of these if you follow we on instagram (@shellyzitz).
Hope a few of these made you smile :-).
Happy Mother's Day!!!


1 comment:

Mel said...

I LOVE THIS! so fun. I always find iphone pictures to be so much fun to look back on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...