Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

I had high hopes of taking a couple outfit pictures this week, but after receiving several more inches of snow, I just couldn't bring myself to get out of yoga clothes.  Come to think of it, I couldn't bring myself to stop eating ice cream either.  I'm blaming that one on the snow too.  

We snuck outside to take a few pics before church on Sunday morning.
The boys kept coming out to investigate (like it's the first time daddy's taken awkward photos of mom in the front yard).
Blazer: Theory / Shirt: Forever 21 / Jeans: Nordstrom BP / Booties: Target
 Here I'm telling Tripp to "please get inside...it's freezing out here and you only have your diaper on."

Here I'm explaining the pics were for my "blog."  And I'm laughing because I said it with importance like my blog is some important job-type-thing that mommy gets paid to do.
Misleading?  Yes.  Effective?  Yes - all 3 boys went back inside.
(I think I may be doing lots of important things for my blog this week :-)

I hope you have a great week!!!
I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy!!

4 comments:

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

These photos are gorgeous! There is nothing more classic or elegant that a black blazer. I love how you styled this for a casual look! Thanks for stopping by today!

Mel said...

I just love your hair in these photos too! Such a pretty color and love the style.

Mel said...

I just love your hair in these photos too! Such a pretty color and love the style.

Missy and Michael said...

You are a beauty, Shell! Loving your hair and outfit. And I laughed at your commentary - so real and refreshing! The blog is indeed an important jobby-type thing :) Keep up the great work with your blog and your awesome boys (all 4 of em!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...