Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Lovely People!!!

I just had to purchase storage space from Google to upload pics to the blog!  
I didn't know there was a space limit.  Did you? 

Anyway, Happy (early) Thanksgiving!!  My mom and 2 of my sisters are coming into town, and I'm so excited to spend quality time with them.  It's always fun when we get together.  Sometimes drama...but mostly fun.  You understand :-)

I only took 2 outfit pics this week.  And both are wearing teal jeans.  Apparently, I was in the mood for teal jeans this week!  I wore this outfit to a derm appt and to a hair appt.  It was warm enough to wear my wedges without socks, which made me happy because they matched my sweater perfectly.  The little things :-)
Sweater: Gap / T-shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Target
I wore this running to/from school.  I've been seeing lots of color-on-color this Fall, so I decided to try it.  I think I needed one more shade of blue to make it work.  Maybe blue shoes??  Anyway, it was worth a try.  
Sweater: Target / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Halogen via Nordstrom
That's it for this week!  Have a great holiday!!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...